Why is a website so important for my business?
A professionally built website is a very important part of modern business. Just like your branding, your website portrays an image of your business (it is a window into your business). Having a website that reflects your business in a positive light will give you a competitive advantage. An unprofessional website can have a negative impact on how you’re compared with competitors.
Successful businesses will embrace their web solutions as essential marketing tools to leverage new clients and customers.
How much does a professionally built website cost? Aren’t they expensive?
Web Solutions can vary from basic brochure style statics pages from $450 through to large enterprise level solutions worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Think Walsh has package solutions to fit every business - large or just starting out.
All our solutions are extremely competitive in price and value for money.
The average small business website can cost from $1,695 to $3,995 for a content management system (CMS). Please submit your brief (hyperlink) for us to give you a specific quotation based on your needs.
How long will it take for you to build our website?
The general lead time for a website from initial consultation through to delivery and training is 4 - 6 weeks, depending on the size of the project.
Larger corporate website generally take longer.An agreed target date for your website will be discussed during an initial consultation.
Why should we use Think Walsh to build our website?
Think Walsh has a very experienced and dedicated team of professionals who create web solutions with the aim of building customers and sales for your business.
We don’t just build you a website, we get to know your business inside and out and build a solution that streamlines business functions across a web platform.
We are extremely customer focused, well structured and deliver superior quality through all our services.
There is a lot of talk about social media at the moment. Is this an area I should be looking into for my business?
Social media can be a very powerful tool to leverage traffic to your website and build your brand. Some people say it is just a fad, but these people are very wrong. Here are some telling statistics:
- Over 50% of the world’s population is under 30 years old
- 96% of millennials have joined a social network
- 60 million status updates happen on facebook daily
- If facebook were a country, it would be the 3rd largest (China, India, Facebook, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh).
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the US met via social media
- Social media has overtaken pornography as the
- 1 activity on the web
- The fastest growing segment on facebook is 55-65 year old females
- 50% of the mobile internet traffic in the UK is for facebook - ‘Imagine what this means for bad customer experiences’
- 8% of companies use social media for recruitment. % of these using LinkedIn = 95%
- You Tube is the second largest search engine in the world
- Studies revealed that online students out-performed those receiving face-to-face instructions
- While you read this 100+ hours of video will be uploaded to YouTubeAs you can see, these are some pretty impressive statistics.
So how can you leverage from this? This is where Think Walsh can sit down and work out a social media marketing plan and build solutions to integrate social media into your business websites
READY TO GET STARTED?
If you think you'd like to talk with us about your web design needs or if you're ready to get started on your project, please submit your brief and a member of our professional team will be in touch.